Sunday, June 7, 2015

Lockets by TeriBeri2 ❤ (Origami Owl)

I'm so excited to share the news with all of you!!
Last week I became an Origami Owl Independent Designer.  

My friend Norma
signed up in January under her sister in Texas.  I wanted to help her
out so I hosted her very first party and it was such a success.

I always LOVED Origami Owl Jewelry......telling your story
through a locket is priceless.  
I have special charms for baseball events, work, crafts, family, etc.

Here is a picture of the night I received my package:


I'm so excited about this new journey.
I already booked THREE parties for July and possibly two downlines woooooo hoooooo!!

I opened up an online event through my Facebook Page so be sure to check it out.  It will
be open until July 29th and the Jewelry Bar Code is #103145 at checkout.

My website is:  HERE
and my email is:  locketsbyteriberi2@gmail.com

If you would like to host your very own online party, please contact me and
if you are in the S. Florida area and would like to host a party in
your home, contact me so we can set you all up!

Stay tunes as I have some more weight loss updates and projects to share with you.

Hugs and blessings,
T


No comments :

Post a Comment