Monday, June 8, 2015

Sending Smiles Across the Miles

I made this card about a week ago and totally forgot to share it.

These sets from My Creative Time have to be some of my favorites
although....I don't know about you, but the banner on the 44th edition sneak peeks look
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!  Can't wait to see it all ❤



Products used:

I decided to use pattern paper for my die cuts to give them a little more
character and I love the way it turned out.

Hope you all have a wonderful week!!
Hugs and blessings,
T


1 comment :

  1. Good Morning Miss Teri girl your card is so Beautiful!! I do love the fun and whimsical paper you chose and the colors are so pretty. Love all the clever and creative ways you've used Miss Emma's goodies. Love your little comment regarding the up and coming 44 th release.....I can hardly wait either. YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete