Friday, September 25, 2015

Hello Fall ❤

......and hello to my beautiful crafty friends!!!
I've missed you all so much ❤

Today I'm here to share with you my Alumni project for My Creative Time.  

I love everything Fall....the COLORS, the elements, the smells,
the change in the air and the way the sun sets......

Being a Miami girl, I don't get to enjoy the change in seasons much but
I still create my own "FALL" happiness ;)
From making fall decor for our home, to sipping on some
yummy Pumpkin Spice Latte's from Starbucks!!!

so here is my "Fall" inspired card.....


\





The products I used for this card are:

(Misc: Papertrey Ink card stock, Papertrey Ink Twine, Ranger Distress Markers, Ranger
Distress Ink, Wink of Stella in Clear, Stamping Up Dimensionals, Stamping Up Ink,
Mini Popsicle Stick)

This project totally got my creative juices flowing.
I will be working on a December Daily this year so stay tuned.

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Big huge hugs!!
T



4 comments :

  1. Hi There Teri....OMG Girl your Fall card is Gorgeous!!! It's so great to get to see something you've created especially with Miss Emma's goodies....golly gosh have so missed seeing your amazing talents in the works!!
    Love your little story about how you celebrate Fall.....yep perfect for sure.....living in MI and having the change of seasons and loving it....and can't imagine not having it that I do forget it doesn't happen everywhere so your story really cute!! Congrats on being Miss Emma's Alumni Guest Designer for today what a treat....made my day. Girl just know YOU do ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Teri!!! LOVE all the fall colors and super shape!!!!
    So glad to see you crafting a bit!
    Have a GREAT Friday and weekend my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty fall scene on your card! Great shading, coloring and Distress Inked edges for the leaves. Love your shape card. Pumpkin Pie Lattes have just started and I need to have a few before they are gone again! I do get season changes here in Michigan. It still is warm out and I am not to complain about that. The Soy Beans have turned yellow and dropped their leaves and the corn has turned brown and is drying out also. Both getting good and dry, ready for harvesting. Some trees and leaves are starting to show a hint of color. Enjoying all I can now because the leaves won't be back until late April.
    Great job on your card and your Alumni project!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teri ~ Oh my I am this far behind! Well I just think your card turned out AMAZING! LOVE the shape, the coloring and all the products you used! So happy to see you guest design ~ you ROCK!

    ReplyDelete