Monday, November 23, 2015

Holiday/Christmas Gift Tags - The Cutting Cafe

It's me again :)
Happy Monday friends!!

I'm here to share a cute and simple project that you can mass produce.

I used one of the new clear stamps from The Cutting Cafe (TCC).  I'm so happy
that my scrappy heavenly sis is now making some of her
digi stamps into clear stamps.  Is it me, or is there
something yummy about the smell of
photopolymer stamps ❤

In my how-to video , I share a "shaker" version of my tags. 

Enjoy friends:

Supplies:
TCC Christmas All Around Stamp set, PTI card stock and coordinating inks,
Versafine black onyx ink, Stamping Up jewels, twine, misc
rhinestones and studs from Hobby Lobby., clear acetate.

Stay tuned for my December Daily kit video as well as a super cute
desk top calendar I purchased to use in my
2016 Project Life album ❤

Thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog.

Hugs and blessings, T

3 comments :

  1. i wish i could give you a big juicy hug right now....love the video, love the tags..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such adorable little tags Teri! Love the shaker version!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teri ~ oh these are simply AMAZING!!! I just LOVE your creations and Miss Regina ~ she is AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete