Friday, November 20, 2015

#SELFIE (Mini album: MCT 49th Edition Release)

HELLO HELLO FRIENDS!!!!!!

I'm excited to share this project on my blog today.
I have been invited by Miss Emma, of My Creative Time, to join
her and her amazing design team on the
blog hop fun for her 49th Edition Release.

When I saw this stamp set, I KNEW right away that
I wanted to create a "SELFIE" Mini Album.

My two year weight loss journey has changed my life in so many ways.
I was successful some weeks and failed others, but through this
process, I have learned that it's OK to fail as long as I
get back up on my feet again......
so without further ado, here's my #memyselfieandI mini album ♥♥
















AND FINALLY MY MOST CURRENT PICTURES
down 85 lbs total so far and feeling AMAZING!!!


***BLOG HOP GIVEAWAY***
For our blog hop giveaway, Emma is giving away a $50 gift card to the "My Creative Time" store to ONE LUCKY winner! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the MORE chances you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner!

***SALE ALERT***
ALSO, DON'T FORGET our sale starts RIGHT NOW here:http://shop.my-creative-time.com/New-Release_c40.htm! Use the code: NOV2015 to receive a discount off your entire purchase! This sale applies to "IN-STOCK" items ONLY. This sale will end on Wed, November 25, 2015 @midnight PST.

BLOG HOP LINE UP.....
Cindy - http://cindylee77.blogspot.com/2015/11/my-creative-time-49th-edition-release_20.html
Emily -  http://creationsofanarmywife.blogspot.com/2015/11/my-creative-time-49th-edition-release_20.html
Jessica - http://chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com/2015/11/mct-49th-new-release-big-reveal-blog-hop.html
Katie - http://www.craftingwithkatie.com/2015/11/mct-49th-edition-release-blog-hop.html
Kim - http://kimberlyharrisstudio.blogspot.com/2015/11/mct-49th-edition-release-blog-hop.html
Liz - http://www.lizspaperloft.com/2015/11/mct-november-release-blog-hop-hi-sweetie.html
Lucia - http://www.todoconpapel.com/?p=6388
Nikki - http://scrappinnavywife.blogspot.com/2015/11/hello-you-should-have-arrived-from.html
Ruthie - http://septemberninth.blogspot.com/2015/11/my-creative-time-november-2015-blog-hop.html
GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!
Thank you for stopping by and stay tuned for my December Daily share!!!
Hugs and blessings, T


34 comments :

  1. You look fabulous!!! Congrats!!! I love your album it is beautiful!!!
    Dreenie4atyahoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute!!!! You might just "talk" me into making one of these cute mini album!

    kirstyvittetoe123@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Terri!! Your selfie album is is gorgeous!! Love it!! Congrats on your weight loss!! You look fabulous!
    Hugs,
    Jess
    craftingwithjess at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terri your selfie album is beautiful! And congrats on your weight loss you look amazing! Thanks so much for sharing! lindagk23ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your album is so great and a wonderful theme! You definitely look fabulous in the pics and congrats on the weight loss.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G JOB my friend! Thank you SO MUCH for being a part of this hop with us! Your album could NOT be any more PERFECT! I just LOVE EVERY detail you put into it! Keep up the hard work because it has DEFINITELY paid off! BIG HUGS!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. your album is georgeous!!! I want to make one!!! my granddaughters are always doing selfies!!!! jeanmheming@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your album. Plweir1969@yahoo.com.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful album, Teri! And hugs congrats on your amazing personal accomplishment as well! :)
    scrapendipity@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Miss Teri OMG Girl your Selfie Album is Fabulous and girl you are smokin"!!! You sure did show off this new Selfie set in grand style...Congrats on being a part of today's 49th Release Hop!!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your photo album it's so amazing. Great selfies

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful album to highlight an amazing accomplishment.
    Congratulations.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful album and beautiful lady!! Congrats on your journey!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous album!!! Congrats on your weight loss.

    lisawhs808 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderfully made album.
    And congrats of your
    endeavor!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very nice and awesome job. Congratulations everything is so adorable.

    silmarskating@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. God bless, your album is beautiful! adnilttoh@gmailcom

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow--fabulous and great way to document this achievement.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your picture book is beautiful! I love all the details throughout! Absolutely stunning!
    bizarrecreativity@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your album and video are wonderful. Congratulations! The pictures and embellishments are great. Fun to see you back...fabulous job on your guest spot.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. That gold is stunning! I love your album. Great video! Congrats on your weight loss -

    keyshasain@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I just love love love your album!

    ReplyDelete
  23. You did a wonderful job on your mini album, but you did an even more wonderful thing for yourself. I know it must have been difficult to lose that weight, but I'm sure you must feel a lot healthier and more energetic. You should be proud of that huge accomplishment.
    cathyscreationstation at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a labor of love and passion - you are so wonderful to document and share your journey with us! Your humor and grace are so lovely! Humbled to witness your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great album! Congratulations on all of your accomplishments. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  26. teri, this is the perfect stamp/die set for an AMAZING story...your story!!! enjoyed "hopping" with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. You are amazing! This is just incredible, Teri!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh my...what an incredible journey you've undertaken and yes, it more than deserves to be given the spotlight in an album all its own! Gorgeous project, but more important, gorgeous YOU! Congratulations on accomplishing your goal; thank you for sharing your story with us!
    ~c (cmayne@shaw.ca)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Teri ~ I don't even know where to begin!! Seriously! First off ~ when I saw this new set ~ I immediately thought of you for many reasons! One because you are one of my idols on preserving our journey called life! You simply amaze me constantly on how you document! Then I thought this would be PERFECT for you AMAZING dedication to get a healthier you! BRAVO on the journey and this AMAZING book! So happy you were able to join us!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Sissy you already know how proud I am of you for being such an amazing mom...wife...crafter and heavenly sister...you have worked so hard...I get teary eyed just thinking about my beautiful sis...not because of the hard work just because of how wonderful you are...we have always been there for one another and always will be....this tribute to your Selfie is beautiful....hugs

    ReplyDelete
  31. What a great album! I love the gold with the peach, super classy!

    ReplyDelete
  32. OMGosh your selfie album is amazing. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
    dmcardmaker{at}{gmail}{dot}{com}

    ReplyDelete
  33. What a beautiful album and you look wonderful! Love this new release.

    Leslie
    Cascrapper at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  34. What a huge accomplishment. You did an awesome job on your album! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete