Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Thanksgiving Utensil Holder!!

Today's share is a super cute and quick project using some of the products
in my stash.





I love making decorative utensil holders for special events.  
They just add so much cuteness to your table decor.

Here is a how-to video:


Misc:  Burlap bags, canvas fabric, Stamping Up Chocolate Chip Ink, Stampin Up
Manderin Mango Ink, Papertrey Ink Ribbon

If you recreate this project, please tag me on Instagram (TeriBeri2).  
I would LOVE to see it.

Hope everyone has a safe and blessed
Thanksgiving weekend and remember......

There is ALWAYS something to be thankful for!!!

Hugs, T

3 comments :

  1. Teri ~ Well this is just GORGEOUS and PERFECT too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the blog hop! I'm new today to this design team... fabulous! hugs

    ReplyDelete